Swift

What Goodness Could Do To You

    

I think the whole world is against me.
I'm so close to committing suicide.
But I want to know one thing in my life.
"Where is the goodness in this world?"

I sat on a rooftop reminiscing,
from the time I started to have a problem
to this night that I'll stop to fight.
Now here I realize.

How can I be so selfish?
My love ones loved me so much
and they showed me how to fight.
Maybe that's why I can't see the light.

The whole world isn't against me.
I'm the one who's against it,
that's why I can't see the goodness.
It seemed hard for me to notice.

Why can't I see the little things 
Like caring, forgiving, giving and loving?
What beautiful little things,
that's a big part of goodness

And these good things remains
like a memory but more of a feeling.
Finally opened my heart and started realizing.
Suicide? I'm not good at committing.


-Diego Antonio G. Directo

You Might Also Like

0 comments