Swift

I am a Filipino

               " Ako'y isang pinoy sa puso't diwa pinoy na isinilang sa ating bansa"  this is one of the song that describe what Filipino is .This song reflects the identity of the Filipino and their physical appearance . Filipino has their own way of showing or expressing their selves. Their uniqueness make them special.

               I remember those days when i was a child . I remember how i play outside our house like "patintero","tumbang preso" and "langit at lupa". Those are some of my experience . I can also call myself as nelipot or someone who love to walk barefoot. And i'm proud to say that i'm a Filipino. I thought all of that will stay on what they are .But now that i'm already 16 my perspective change.Filipino really change a lot. The influence of foreign country make us forget some of the tradition and culture of the Filipino .The development of technology make them forget to play outside their house like what I did before .The recognition of new language like "taglish","beki language", and "jeje language" and many more make me feel annoyed . But i'm not stereotyping them . There still has Filipino who stay what they are and enjoying their country the Philippines

              The time will pass and the other generation will become more active on the influence of gadgets or technology . But I still believe that there was a person who will stay love the Filipino culture and tradition  and make them remember the essence of being Filipino . And when that day come I will still say I am a Filipino .


                                                                                        LEONIVEL IBANEZ
                                                                                        ABM1-F

You Might Also Like

0 comments