Swift

THE MYSTERY BEHIND FILIPINOS


"The Mystery behind Filipinos"
By Camille Joyce A.Mata

                Declaiming our nationality can really show the atavism that our ancestors did from the past. Since when we are talking about Filipino, each one of us shows sagaciously to the culture and tradition that we still unremittingly practicing. But not only for that, Filipino people are also great and fighting in spirit because of the trait of wanting to reach out and help the fellowmen whose lives was devastated from the debacle.

                For me Filipinos  are one of the greatest people in this world even though we encounter a lot of problems we are still there to pick up the pieces and stand up as one .So I must say Filipino means a lot to me despite for all the trials/problems we encounter  still we can  serve our country with all our heart, mind and soul. Most of all we are God- fearing means we never lose our hope and we believe he always give us strength in our weaknesses. Yet, Filipino spirit makes me proud to be Filipino. I just want also to say, there are many characteristics that describe Filipino – like optimistic, magnanimous, kind-hearted, cheerful and heartwarming. That’s why I love my country, my nationality, and my fellowmen because of their traits that they are showing up to everyone.

                I remember in the poem of “I am a Filipino” by Antonio Liao in the last stanza he said “Brave us we are honest and peace loving as we do, yet the greatness of our smile makes the world go around. “ Means, the smile of every Filipino people are powerful it can forget problems, fight the trials and help us to realize “there is nothing to worry about.”

                We Filipino are unique on our own ways. The values , the characters, the morals that we get from the past, still we are here maintaining all of those things .Yet, Filipinos are the greatest people in this nation.

                 

You Might Also Like

0 comments