Swift

Filipino ROOTS


The Evolution of  a Filipino (Man)

Philippines is abundant in natural resources and contains a lot of magnificent and wonderful scenery and places that can turn anyone's sorrow into a majestic joy, REAL QUICK. The famous tagline of the Philippines which made by the Filipinos was 'There is more FUN in the Philippines'. Philippines or "Pilipinas" is a place where everyone can find and feel HOME that they might looking for, and that's all because of the Filipinos' Hospitality. Other than that. What's with the Filipinos that makes the Philippines...THE PHILIPPINES?

The Google Description of Filipino are very formal, suitable and appropriate to believe in and to read. Different kinds of articles, sites or websites defined Filipinos as "people who are native", "Identified with the country of the Philippines" and "Filipino is classified by belief, innate and/or by law." Giving meaning to the term Filipino is complicated. It's difficult because of the fact that I am a Filipino, but I truly can't describe what a Filipino is for me. Suddenly, a flashback formed inside my brain, a visual from my past pop out on my sight, its like watching a movie. I can't honestly tell what specifically it is but after seeing those memories, it all comes back to me. I have finally figured out what a Filipino is.

Filipinos. Filipinos are similar to Gorillas. I compare Filipinos to a Gorilla, just like the Korean actor have said several years ago. He once told the media that the "Filipinos are like Gorillas" or monkey, I barely remember, but the reason of the comparison is that the Filipinos act like one. I got offended at first, but I realized that its actually a compliment. Comparing Filipinos to Gorillas are actually adorable, not because Filipinos looks like one, but it really defines the Filipinos devotion for the Philippines and Love for other Filipinos. Gorillas are terrifying to look at but they love their families wholeheartedly, and they/can endure everything just for the sake of their love ones and happiness of others: They might seem violent, but the truth is, they are just protective; they might put someone in danger or gave someone a tremendous goosebumps, but the verity of it, they are kindhearted mammals, just like us...FILIPINOS.

I am a Filipino by Blood and by CHOICE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments