Swift

BEING A FILIPINO IS IN MY BLOOD AND VEINS

First of all I want to start my essay with a great motivation and some jokes. “ Filipino don’t realize that victory is the child of struggle , that joy blossoms from suffering, and redemption is a product of sacrifice” by Dr.Jose Rizal. And I am happy during the Filipinos says that “huwag kang titikim ng masarap para hindi ka maghanap at huwag mong hanaphanapin “. For me Filipino is the word that I will never forget in my entire life. A man that never give and will sacrifice for the honor of their country. I am always being motivated by their sayings that “hindi ako susuko, mas pag pupursigihan ko pa lalo upang makamit ang tagumpay”. I am proude of it because they are pushing their self to get or to commit their goals in life.

Many characterisics that can define what a Filipino is hospitable, helpful, cheerful and industrious. Filipinos are different in unique ways. That is what, we Filipinos must be proud of.  My example of it is the Yoland victims even they sacrificed extreme tragedy in their lives. You will see the beautiful and peaceful smile in their faces. That’s why I am proud to be a Filipino. I am encouraged and motivated always when I am seing people dying but you will see peace in their faces. There are many heroes and heroines who have done big things for our nation. Melchora Aquino, who risked her life to help the katipuneros  and Dr. Jose Rizal who is our national hero, and others who sacrificed themselves for our beloved country. And It is a blessing for them because they fight strong even though they will die. They suffered their own lives for our beloved country
                       
Education is the way to becoming a successful future of a country. If not, and if the citizens of a society does not have a firm and solid foundation of education, it would be difficult for them to catch up with development. We must understand that education shall take them to their desired goals.The first goal of education is to have knowledge of things and information in the present, the future and the future. It is the mechanism shaping the mental, emotional and social co someone. This is also the reason so many wonderful events in our world and in a moving environment. After all the sacrifices that comes in our life we will try our best to surpass that. I am hoping and praying that the Philippines will be blessed by our only creator Jesus Christ. I believed that God can change the country of the Philippines. He will change the perspective of all people and he will blessed our nation Philippines. In Jeremiah 29:11 says that “ For I know that plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future”.



RUSTUM DANIEL CANET
ABM 1F


You Might Also Like

0 comments