Swift

ABC's of this thing we call love

A for your ex that I keep getting jealous about
Bee, you know she makes me insecure
Chubs, I told you, I say no lie in this mouth
Dangerous it is, knowing this jealousy has no cure

Even on days we get into an arguement
Fights are petty, we aren't a baby
Geez, you have no replacement
However, your late replies still pisses me

Inlove is what I am to you
Jesus, this poem is making me sweat like a fool
Kidding, I'm just running out of rhymes for you
Lately, I've been cramming. I'm letting my laziness rule

More memories are what I'm hoping for
No one besides you are who I wanna spend it to
Obviously, you're laughing, I seem to be a bore
Promise though, this poem is a sincere one too

Quaggy as I may seem
Ridiculous as I think of it
Stupid yet sweet how I'm stressing over these in the dim
Have you stopped reading or were you stuck in your seat?

Useless words, they just kept coming to me
Value all of these things, these are all true
Wait, it's not yet over, please don't flee
Xtra effort for my special bee

Yikes, I'm on to the last two lines for you
Zacc is aware I love you more you do

You Might Also Like

0 comments