Swift


"BEYOND GOD LIKE" 

In the middle of the game
you keep on shouting my name
you stun my heart and soul and utter "your soul is mine" 
Nevermore becomes forever more

Your heart is pure and radiant
it's a healing as eating a tree
And my love for you grows wider than AoE
as if you cast a spell on me

You heal my heart old wounds ulti
It just turns back time and make my heart wants to love again
because you're like regeneration
power up when my bottle was empty

Carry me, oh carry me
I can be your support
I don't need any skills
I'll assist you, in yours

If this were all pick, I'd always choose you
Forgive me if i sound like a creep
I think about you every minute of the day
and every hours of my sleep

Save your gold for yourself;
I don't need pretty Braces or Rings or flowers
Our bond is all the Strength I need 
It's stronger than Fortified Towers

Be it Draw, Be it Viper
I'll go CM or Lich
If you solo, mid Sniper
I'll ward that river ditch!

For no one will Gank you;
if any are missing at all
Though we're miles apart
I will never not call

When you wanna push
you can always count on me
The courier's on its way
with a smoke and some trees

I'll be your support in any lane you choose,
in love, in life whether we win or lose
Even without Wards, I can clearly see
that you and I were meant to be

So dive that tower hard
and finish that Raks
As your loyal support
I've got all your backs

You Might Also Like

0 comments