Swift

NO SUCH THING IN THIS LIFE IS BETTER THAN YOURS... By RUSTUM DANIEL CANET

For me Filipino is the word that I will never forget in my entire life. I am proud because of it. Being a Filipino is a great experience in my entire life. I am very proud of it because of the history and sacrifices of the greatest people like the heroes that given their lives for our nation. Many heroes died and fight for our country. I love wactching history about the filipino heroes. I am glad of being a filipino in it is a honor.

A man that never give up and will fight for the country. Many sacrifices and suffering they commited but they still have a smile in their faces. Being a Filipino many people says " Hindi ako susuko". I am being motivated of it when I am in a basketball game or in anywhere I am. Being motivated by someone could have a greater impact in your life. Many teacher and mentor motivates you to do the right thing to do. Filipino is the word that will express for me when I die. I will never forget all the memories of being a Filipino.

Many Filipinos always says that "ang gwapo mo" but it is the opposite of you are "panget" or ugly. I am with my friends and someone said that to my another friend.



You Might Also Like

0 comments